JCB'S Newest Innovation: The Teleskid
AIS Construction Equipment is excited to introduce JCB's new Teleskid!Known for its cutting-edge technology,this machine uses a telescopic boom to take drivers where they've never been before.
What Does the Telescopic Boom Do?
- Enable a vertical height of 13ft and forward reach of 8ft,making the Teleskid theonlyskidsteer or compact tracked loader of its kind.
- Beat the competition.The Teleskid's telescopic boom has a proven track record over 200,000 machines,per JCB testing.
A Teleskid Can:
- Save time.With a vertical height of 13ft,the Teleskid can load trucks and feeders without needing a ramp.The JCB EcoMAX engine also allows for an efficient breakout force,which enables the Teleskid to do the work of bigger machines in less time.
- Go where you couldn't before.Due to the zero turning radius and far-reaching capabilities of the telescopic boom,the Teleskid maneuvers masterfully around tight spaces.
- Dig Deeper.The Teleskid can dig 3ft underground to remove pesky trees and roots.
- Handle the heaviest of loads.With a lift capacity of 3695lbs, the Teleskid makes jobs like loading hay easier.
- Offer unbeatable visibility.The Teleskid's 270-degree visibility provides a 60% advantage compared to competition.
- Provide Elbowroom.JCB designed the cab of the Teleskid 33% larger than original skidsteers to provide maximum comfort and control.
- Improve driving experience.Built with alarge side door,the cab of the Teleskid makes entering and exiting the machine easier and safer for operators.
AIS also has a large selection of used JCB machinery.Check out ourused construction equipment pageto view the JCB equipment we have available.